We are coordinating the 9th annual fundraising drive in memory of Robert (Bob) Vitanza, who was taken by Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD) in 2008. All funds raised will be donated directly to the CJD Foundation Inc (CJDF) (www.cjdfoundation.org), a 501(c)(3) organization that is committed to supporting individuals and families affected by this rare and fatal brain disease. Please join us on the path to find a cure by making a tax deductible donation.
Similar to prior years, and thanks to the generous support of the bands listed below, the 2017 campaign will culminate in the 9th Annual “ROCK4RV” CJD Benefit Concert in Bob's memory on Sunday, September 17, 2017 (see details below). All funds raised at the event will also be donated directly to the CJDF. Please join us for this rock-and-roll celebration of Bob’s life!
Please also feel free to spread the word and thank you for your continued support and generosity!
ROCK4RV Event Details:
- Where: The Warehouse at FTC, 70 Sanford Street, Fairfield, CT 06824
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2017 @ 2-8PM
- Performances by: 2PM: The School of Rock Fairfield All-Stars; 4PM: Simple Jim (with Mike Vitanza), 6PM: Hazzard County (Modern Country)
- All ages event!
- Other: T-shirts, food trucks, face painting, raffles and more
- Admission: $20 ($10 for kids 12 & under) in advance; $25 ($10 for kids 12 & under) at the door.
- TICKETS ON SALE NOW! Purchase at this link