Living with Aplastic Anemia, MDS or PNH:
Kansas City, MO
Saturday, October 14, 2017
7:30 am – 1:30 pm
NOTE: On-site check-in will begin at 7:30 am. Breakfast and lunch are complimentary for registrants.
Hilton Kansas City Airport
8801 NW 112th Street
Kansas City, MO 64153
Patients with aplastic anemia, myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) or paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH), family members, caregivers, nurses, and other health care professionals are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Join more than 100 patients and families as we bring you face to face with top medical experts, empower you with information about living with a bone marrow failure disease and connect you with survivors who genuinely understand. Registration is FREE!
NEW in 2017:
- Friday Night Social, learn more!
- Disease sessions will include basic information on AML, CMML, MPNs, PRCA and GVHD
- Your Journey to Wellness: Taking Care of Your Mind, Body and Spirit
- "A Time to Celebrate" Tell us the quotes that inspire you most, let us know your next great vacation plans and more by taking the survey here.
- Limited Conference Travel Assistance, learn more
For any questions, please contact our Conference Information Specialists at email@example.com or (800) 747-2820 X 128